WORLD CLASS is on a mission to inspire people to drink better and create unforgettable experiences in the process. Whether at home or a bar, World Class encourages consumers to think and care about fine drinking in the same way as they care about fine dining.
WORLD CLASS has supported, trained and inspired over 400,000 bartenders, across 60 countries, for over thirteen years, while partnering them with the world’s finest spirits – the Diageo Reserve collection.
WORLD CLASS is also the authority in the drinks industry that consumers look up to for information on the latest drinks, trends, cocktail recipes and industry insight.
This year's edition has seen the platform move into the consumer space, driving cocktail culture and making people care about what, where and how they consume cocktails.
So far, WORLD CLASS India 2022 has achieved the following:
- Educated 820 bartenders across 5 cities through the WORLD CLASS Studio Roadshow, which inspires technique-forward bartending and pushes the boundaries of liquid creation.
- 750 registrations to enter the 'WORLD CLASS Bartender of the Year' competition.
- 2 females and 1 gender fluid bartender in Top 13 finalists with 2x females moving through to Top 6.
- Drove footfall to 149 Key accounts simultaneously running 'WORLD CLASS Cocktail Week' promotional menus and400+ digital screens showcasing reserve brands
- Increased social following on the 'WORLD CLASS India' handle by 145%.
- World Class Cocktail Festival in Mumbai garnering various social media coverage for the luxury experiential.
- #glassofworldclass campaign delivering a reach of 4.9 million.
- Continued exposure leading to Global Finals in Sydney.