Our DRINKiQ programme aims to raise the 'collective Drink IQ', increasing public awareness of the effects of alcohol, supporting responsible drinking and tackling the harmful use of alcohol such as binge drinking. It is an essential part of our Positive drinking strategy.
We aim to increase the ‘collective Drink IQ’ of our society through the DRINKiQ programme that focuses on spreading awareness of the effects of alcohol, encouraging responsible drinking and managing the adverse use of alcohol like binge drinking.
Through the DRINKiQ website, you can learn more about:
- Lesser-known facts and myths about alcohol
- Effects of alcohol on the body and the mind
- Resources to support moderation
In the last five years, DRINKiQ has been successful in:
- Reaching out to 100 million people about positive drinking and responsible consumption
- Targeting 1,60,000 people with a dedicated responsible drinking message
- Joining hands with the Indian Armed Forces and training around 3000 Army officials and their families about practising moderation
By 2030, DRINKiQ aims to reach 4 million people with a dedicated responsible drinking message and make some more positive difference in the world we live in.