Learning for Life
We believe that Inclusion and Diversity are the cornerstones of sustainable business growth and a progressive society. Therefore, our ‘Learning for Life’ initiative is aimed at providing skills and resources to drive inclusion by improving employability and livelihood. This programme is designed to enable women to undertake sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- Admitted 925 students with 54% women undergoing training in the hospitality sector this year.
- 610 students have already completed the course.
- 156 students have been placed in jobs.
- 343 students admitted to the same programme in FY21 also completed their training.
- 126 women were trained in mushroom cultivation in Gopalpur, Odisha through other skills programmes.