To know how to Drink Responsibly take our DrinkiQ Quiz
Providing people with top tips on how to be a great host in a virtual world.
07 JUN 2020
For people planning a virtual get-together with friends and family, we have launched the ‘Virtual Good Host Guide’, designed to provide tips on how to be the perfect online host.
Through a series of short animations, the ‘Virtual Good Host Guide’ provides a range of top tips; from encouraging hosts to pick a theme for their online celebrations; to planning the perfect shared playlist; to reminding people to measure their pour when making drinks. The Virtual Good Host Guide builds on our long-standing commitment to promote positive drinking through moderation.
How can you be the perfect online host?
At Diageo, we have launched the 'Virtual Good Host Guide', designed to provide tips to people planning their next virtual get-together.
Through a series of short animations, the Virtual Good Host Guide provides a range of top tips from encouraging hosts to pick a theme for their online celebrations to planning the perfect shared playlist to reminding people to measure their pour when making drinks
Diageo’s top tips for being a responsible virtual host:
- Plan a theme: get everyone involved
- Pick the perfect guest list: smaller can be better
- Make time to eat: food is your friend
- Share party playlists: keep the beats coming
- Measure your pour: drink better not more
- Not talking? Hit mute! Ah that’s better
- Mix it up with up a mocktail: cheers!
- Pace Yourself: savour the moment